The one feature you can’t change about your new Joplin home
When you begin your search for a new home in the Joplin area, you may be focused on finding a home that’s the right size with the right amenities. You might be set on a gourmet kitchen, a luxury master suite, a four-car garage, or a fenced yard for the kids and/or pets.
While all of these features are important, they are features that can typically be added on to or changed in the future.
The one thing you can’t change, however, is the location.
Even if a house is perfect in meeting all of your criteria, if it’s in the wrong location, chances are you will not be happy in the long run.
Not all buyers know a particular area they would like to be in. To understand your preferences I will ask several questions (hopefully none that you will find intrusive). Questions such as:
- Where do you work? Is it important for you to live close to your job?
- Where do you (or your children) go to school – or want to go to school?
- What are your interests, hobbies, and recreational pursuits?
- Do you need to be near friends and family?
- Do you have a need to be close to hospitals and clinics?
- If you fly often, how important is being close to an airport to you?
- Do you enjoy being near restaurants and shopping districts?
Once I learn your preferences I will work hard to find you the right home in the Joplin area. To ensure I devote enough time for each client I only take a handful of buyers. Are you ready? You know what to do if you are! Give me a call or message me directly!